FPV Battles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to your new Addiction

Go down

Welcome to your new Addiction Empty Welcome to your new Addiction

Post by Admin Wed May 13, 2015 8:31 pm

A very warm welcome to this forum, a natural extension of my website FPV Battles

FPV Battles has been on line for several weeks and continues to be a popular resource for anyone looking to get started in the hobby of radio control, particularly rc flying.
My personal enthusiasm for the hobby has let me develop the site far beyond anything I could have imagined when I started it, and regular e-mails from visitors let me know that the website does indeed help get folks started in this addictive pastime!

Starting a forum seemed the logical next-step, and thanks to all of you who expressed an interest by voting in the visitor's poll that I ran prior to making the decision to go ahead with this forum.

The intention of this forum is to provide a fun and friendly place where we can all help and be helped. FPV Battles enjoys a great reputation on line, and I have every hope that that reputation will be extended to this forum!

In order to keep things friendly for everyone, it is imperative that you read and adhere to the forum rules and guidelines before posting. Please do that now, then register for free and start enjoying the FPV Battles forum! cheers

Admin
Admin

https://fpvbattles.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum